This site is designed to give an overview of our capabilities and comprises mainly flyers that cover most areas of our work. These flyers can all be found in our download section.
Jones Environmental’s capability ranges from simple contaminated land analysis to complex forensic analysis, all supported by good technical back-up and experienced customer service staff.
We are continually validating and submitting analysis for UKAS/ILAC (ISO 17025) and MCERTS (where appropriate) accreditation and our UKAS schedule should be consulted for current details of accreditation,
a link to this can be found in the Downloads section together with an electronic Chain of Custody, DEFRA letter and location map.
Our list of analytical capability and instrumentation is continually changing (increasing), so clients are encouraged to discuss requirements with us in order
to obtain the most appropriate and cost effective methods, please either call us directly or through our contacts page.
We are often asked what we actually do:
- Same as every other environmental laboratory, plus...
- 80% of our work is routine
- 10% is non-routine
- 5% is soil and gas/vapour analysis
- 5% is is environmental forensics
- We specialise in oil and environmental forensic analysis
- We offer what other labs see as non-routine
- We have a flexible approach to most projects
Distribution and storage
And what makes us different from our competitors:
- Added value - probably Jones' main strength
- Method development – project specific
- Interpretation of hydrocarbon data - from our data or from other labs
- Forensic analyses and reporting
- Training Seminars from basic to very technical. Tailored to your requirements
- Very fast turnaround when required
- Rapid response to requests and queries, particularly outside office hours