Jones Environmental’s capability ranges from simple contaminated land analysis to complex forensic analysis, all supported by good technical back-up and experienced customer service staff. Our capabilites can be found in the Downloads section
We are continually validating and submitting analysis for UKAS/ILAC (ISO 17025) and MCERTS (where appropriate) accreditation and our UKAS schedule should be consulted for current details of accreditation,
a link to this can be found in the Downloads section together with an electronic Chain of Custody, DEFRA letter and location map.
Our analytical capability and instrumentation is continually increasing, so clients are encouraged to discuss requirements with us in order
to obtain the most appropriate and cost effective methods, please either contact us directly or through our contacts page.
We are often asked what we actually do:
- The same as every other environmental laboratory, plus...
- 80% of our work is routine
- 10% is non-routine
- 5% is soil and gas/vapour analysis
- 5% is environmental forensics
- We specialise in oil and environmental forensic analysis
- We offer what other labs see as non-routine
- We have a flexible approach to most projects
Distribution and storage
And what makes us different from our competitors:
- Added value - probably Jones' main strength
- Method development – project specific
- Interpretation of hydrocarbon data - from our data or from other labs
- Forensic analyses and reporting
- Training Seminars from basic to very technical tailored to your requirements
- Very fast turnaround when required
- Rapid response to requests and queries, particularly outside office hours